- Zack recently played Tom in The Glass Menagerie (directed by Kevin Earley ) at the Fulton Theatre in Lancaster, PA .
Zack just completed shooting The Subject (written by Chisa Hutchison, directed by Lanie Zipoy).
- Zack will appear in Braid (written & directed by Mitzi Peirone) which was an Official Selection of the Tribeca Film Festival. It will be released on February 1, 2019.
- Zack played Dave in the World Premiere of Victor L. Cahn's new play, Romantic Trapezoid, which ran in November 2017.
- Zack played Fountainhead in the Premiere Stages production of Water by the Spoonful by Quiara Alegría Hudes. The production was named one of the 10 Best New Jersey Theatre Productions of 2016 by The Star-Ledger
- IAMA Theatre Company did a staged reading of Zack's play, Blanquita (directed by Eli Gonda) , on July 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
- Zack pladed Ever Montgomery in the Kitchen Theatre Company's production of Dancing Lessons by Mark St. Germain which will also had a run at the Geva Theatre Center.
- Zack played and originated the role of Leonard in a staged reading of BUZZ by Susan Ferrara (The Wonder) at the New York Theatre Workshop, that was directed by Carrie Preston (Crowded, HAPPYish, The Good Wife, True Blood). The reading also featured: Michael Emerson (Person of Interest, Lost), Susan Pourfar (Scandal, Women or Nothing, Tribes), Bhavesh Patel (The Good Wife), Marcia DeBonis (Small Mouth Sounds, Homeland), Alex Morf (Daredevil, Of Mice and Men) and Julie Ann Emery (Better Call Saul, Fargo/FX, Hitch) (April 2015).
Photo by Xanthe Elbrick.